Addressing key areas in the RF domain, ITEC provides multiple of mission critical RF solutions including drive testing, GSM antennas, GSM repeaters, RF Optimization and Wifi offloading solutions with a transformation vision from 3G to LTE. Our customers depend on us to enable innovative solutions that differentiate them from competitors. When you partner with us, we provide not only leading edge wireless technologies but also valuable industry knowledge with an expertise you can trust.
Network Drive Test:: Anite
Anite Nemo-brand products enable network operators and network equipment manufacturers to measure networks’ coverage and quality. Operators can ensure that subscribers’ ability to send and receive telephone calls, SMS messages or data is as unimpaired as possible. By identifying anomalies in the radio network, Nemo systems also enable operators to fix reception problems and to maintain consistent quality.
Nemo tools are designed to meet the needs of all our customers, regardless of their internal processes and means of testing. They provide a wide range of information, from call quality and data download and upload speeds, to signal reliability, the interaction of neighboring cells, and the efficiency with which devices “hand-off” from one cell to another as they move in a vehicle, on foot or through a building.
Different tools are used for different measurement purposes and roll-out phases. They range from Nemo Handy, a lightweight, handheld device that can be used for testing indoor coverage and for quick troubleshooting, to Nemo Invex, a scalable multi-technology network benchmarking and quality survey tool. Nemo Outdoor, a powerful laptop-based solution, is used for “drive testing” all phases of the network life cycle (from pilot trials to optimisation and troubleshooting). Our scanner Nemo FSR1 is used with Nemo Outdoor for troubleshooting, spectrum clearance and initial network trials with new technologies. Our new Nemo Customer Experience Monitoring solution is embedded directly into customers’ devices and is used by operators to collect data to improve quality for end-users.
The software embedded in our products enables network operators and their subcontractors to manage and analyse vast quantities of data, quickly and efficiently. This is done either on our post-processing Analyser or on third-party processing tools.
GSM Antennas:: Kathrein
With more than 4,500 modern telecommunication products, we are not only the longest-standing but also the largest producer of antenna system technology, worldwide.
To be able to present you our large product range more clearly, we have divided our website into the following categories:
- Base station system products for all cellular networks worldwide, PMR and air traffic control.
- Satellite reception systems, receivers and terrestrial reception antennas for radio and TV, headend systems and distribution technology for community antenna nets and house distribution systems.
- Broadband communication systems for cable networks; FTTX networks; IPTV solutions for carriers, hotels, hospitals, etc.
- Professional radio and TV transmitting antenna systems
- Specialist vehicle antennas, and automotive electronic systems
- RFID Systems, antennas and readers
GSM Repeaters:: Remotek
Repeaters are often being used to cover the blind spots of the Base station by the operators due to the simplicity of the repeater implementation and the efficiency of the coverage results compared to the Base Stations. However, the repeater still has its cons, which is the UL interference. To minimize the interference, Remotek develops one unique function “Intelligent Mode”. With intelligent mode, the repeater’s parameters can be adjusted automatically and periodically according to the RF environmental changes to achieve the network optimization.
Wifi Offload :: Accuris
AccuROAM is a mobile convergence platform that enables cellular subscribers to seamlessly and transparently switch between mobile and alternate wireless networks. AccuROAM is a carrier grade proven solution that eliminates the technical, administrative and resource burdens of data, voice and messaging offload and roaming across protocols.
AccuROAM enables automatic authentication by accessing customer SIM-based account credentials; this allows the operator to control subscriber and service policies, thus creating a portal for revenue generation. AccuROAM bridges the gaps between networks (including non-EAP capable devices) with advanced technological development in the core network server. This innovation sets AccuROAM ahead of all other Wi-Fi offload and roaming solutions available today. In addition, AccuROAM has been developed with intelligent policy control and is ready for Hotspot 2.0.
The key features of the solution include:
- SIM based authentication – for Wi-Fi networks with WISPr, EAP, NGH, Hotspot 2.0 and Passpoint
- Network Access Controller – web sign-on captive portal, network discovery, monitoring and Wi-Fi policy management
- Billing and settlement functions – including CDR conversion (RADIUS to TAP/CIBER) ; real-time pre-paid support
- Tight Mobile Network Integration – including extension of voice, messaging on to Wi-Fi; cell location aware Wi-Fi Offload
- Hotspot white-list management – ensuring all devices are populated with the Mobile Operator's preferred Wi-Fi networks
- Pre-integrated WISP/Aggregator partnerships to deliver immediate Wi-Fi footprint
- VPN management – Standard and non-standard approaches to tunnel back to core network
- Proven Carrier Grade Performance – references that will say ‘it works well’; experienced team in delivering mission-critical telecoms solutions